Join Rock 106.7 as we honor those who have fallen while protecting & serving. On Sunday, August 20th the will ride begin at 10am at Timpanogos Harley Davidson (555 S Geneva Rd. Lindon, Utah) and conclude at the Utah State Capitol. Pre-registration is available now through Friday, August 18th! Visit https://www.utahsfallen.org/ride/ to register to ride for this great cause! All proceeds go to the families of fallen officers, maintenance and care of the memorial, and preserving the history of the Utah’s law enforcement sacrifice. Timpanogos Harley Davidson is generously offering the chance to win a 2017 Harley Davidson Street Rod motorcycle with a $25.00 donation. Visit https://www.utahsfallen.org/ for more details on how we can help those who have helped us.
11th Annual Ride for Fallen Officers
Sunday, August 20th
Ride will start at 10am at Timpanogos Harley-Davidson
- From Timpanogos Harley-Davidson (555 S Geneva Rd. Lindon, Utah)
- Head North on Geneva Road to Main St
- Right on Center St
- Left on 100 East, which turns into SR 146/Canyon Road
- Left on SR 92
- Right on Highland Blvd, which eventually turns into Sun Crest Dr
- Right on Traverse Ridge Rd to Bangerter
- Continue on 150 East
- Left on 13200 South
- Right on Minuteman Drive, which turns into State Street,
- North on State Street to the State Capitol.